Thursday, March 24, 2016

Blog hop, day 7



Hello everyone and welcome to day 7 of the Tiny Toffee blog hop!! 

I actually can´t believe it is already the last stop of the blog hop today! Time did certainly fly by and I am so inspired by all the amazing projects "my girls" made!!! 

As sad as I am that it´s the last day today I am so happy to direct you to my awesome makers today! 

Meet Mollie from Wildolive and Rachel from Woodenspoon!!! I have known both those lovely ladies for years and I have always been inspired so much by what they have been creating during those years of friendship! 




Mollie made a super simple but oh so effective project! Go and visit her and check out the prettiest magnet in the world ;) I know there will be many of these in my near future! :)



Rachel had a totally different take on the heart hexie - she turned it into this drop-dead-gorgeous pencil case! 


And as if she wouldnt have amazed me enough by making one pencil case, she made TWO and used several of the other hexies from the Dream Big set!!! Oh my!!!!


What could be more perfect than a heart hexie to wrap up the blog hop?! Everyone has put their heart into the project they made and I am insanely proud!

Thank you so much to everyone who participated, to all my old and new followers, to everyone who just decided to give tiny piecing a go, to those who already shared their makes with me and to all those who will be sewing along tiny things with me in the future!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment